Central Park map
From This is My Milwaukee
Central Park Map
- The phone number 414-688-8471 prompted the caller to leave their fax number, before that phone number became the number for Michael Lewis .
- One fax has been recieved on December 10th, from from 212-226-3784 (this is a FedEx outlet in NY, which is considered to be OOG)
- Joey confirmed that the faxes came from the Milwaukee Tourism Commission.
- Mike Russo thought that it might be a rebel communication [reference?].
- In California, a drop attempted mutliple times was reported by brunobruno who posted a recovered piece of the map.
- A hidden page at TIMM.com/20138 contains a number string which is the number of seconds passed since January 1, 1970 - 1230768000 (January 1, 2009)
- The number becomes a link, revealing a third portion of the map.
- Mars Madison's fax, sent via Facebook
- Four piece current compilation:
- The text reads:
ACT 2 Jan 17 3:00 PM EST