From This is My Milwaukee
- Email address for Michael Lewis, Communications Director at the Milwaukee Tourism Commission.
- This email address was discovered as a part of the MTC Press Release.
Unforum poster Inidium contacted Lewis about the chart (which chart?), and got the following reply on December 12th:
- Hello Iridium,
- Thanks for writing! We always like to hear from young professionals.
- The chart is correct. Charts of this form are commonplace. It does not depict a one-dimensional function, as you suggest; it is a table.
- Consider a multiplication table, for example--it gives a single output for a given pair of inputs. Our chart functions the same way.
- Let us know if you have any further questions! I can assure you that, grim data tables aside, Milwaukee is a wonderful place for people your age. (Check out our recent job listings--you might just be able to find a position at Power North.)