From This is My Milwaukee
Page 40, 41
Enough about problems! Let's hear some plausible solu-
tions to everyday difficulties!
- Learn a new skill. You can pick up a few extra
- Dark Dollars outside of Blackstar hours with abili-
- ties like BAKING, ARCHERY, and DARK ARCHERY.
- Move to a cheaper, more vulnerable housing
- Sell unneeded weapons and armor.
- Create a shared schedule for chores like wash-
- ing the dishes and cleaning the bathroom.
- Duel your roommate for Dark Dollars or items
- in the Fight Gallery.
- Arrange for regular "quiet time" hours on week-
- day evenings.
CONSTANT STATE OF DREAD
- Think about the Blackstar machinery you work
- with during the day. Is there any item, however small
- or insignificant, that could be slightly out of place?
- Is there any chance you've made a careless oversight
- that will lead inextricably to catastrophe?
Once, while strolling through the outer provinces, Voltaire hap-
pened upon a struggling machinist.
"Sir," implored the machinist, "how am I to concentrate on
my labours when my chateau is under constant assault by the
Voltaire left promptly without responding.
If only we could all be entities of Voltaire's power-
class, unburdened and capable of rapid conveyance.
Most of us are more like the chateau--under assault,
largely stationary, and in danger of lasting structural
(image- Hand-drawn chateau; Chateau Challain?)
A typical chateau.