From This is My Milwaukee
On December 11th, an email went out from the Milwaukee Tourism Commission.
Subject: Don't Worry About The Economy, Just Move To Milwaukee -- Blackstar Is Hiring!
- Hi friends,
- We're happy to cooperate with our friends at Blackstar to send out the attached job listing -- it's overflowing with opportunities for you to earn some serious :Dark Dollars, all while having some serious fun!
- Michael Lewis
- Communications Director
- Milwaukee Tourism Commission
- mail: lewis@ThisIsMyMilwaukee.com
- cell: 414-688-8471
- Attached was the file BS_JOBS_ACT11.pdf
The header reads as follows:
BLACKSTAR OPEN POSITIONS MILWAUKEE BUREAU, POWER SPRING ACT 10/11 Blackstar Power has been Active America’s leading energy suppli- er since ACT 5. Our centrally located Milwaukee bureau provides crucial services to the greater Milwaukee/Grand Rapids region. These listings are current as of ACT 10 Dec 11.
- From here we know that the year in-game is ACT 10. Also notable is the fact that December is "Spring" in this memo. Being that Milwaukee is in the northern hemisphere, it should be late fall. This may indicate that the poles have reversed.
- More information is available in the PDF, linked above.